VEX Robotics Policies & Warranty Information
Ordering & Shipping
- We ship products via UPS. Freight and palletized shipping can be arranged.
- We have low international shipping rates. We also offer shipping from multiple regions.
- Orders placed by 2:00 PM Central Time for in-stock products will ship the next business day.
- Online ordering is provided for convenience and for evaluation of our products. Large orders may require special shipping considerations and must be pre-arranged over the phone. Any orders may be placed by contacting VEX Robotics directly.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for online orders.
- Checks are accepted only with mail-in orders.
- Purchase order must be $200 minimum.
- VEX Robotics retains the right to reject any purchase order.
VEX Robotics, Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase. This warranty covers normal use as described in the product manual and within the limits as specified in any applicable data sheets. This warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, incorrect wiring, alterations, connector damage, or robot competition damage.
Shipping Errors & Defective Products
Claims for shipping shortages, errors, or defective materials must be in writing and received by VEX Robotics, Inc. within ten (10) days after receipt of shipment by buyer. Failure to make such claim within the stated period shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the goods and an admission that the goods fully comply with all the terms and conditions of the buyer's order.
Product Repair or Out of Warranty: The term "Out of Warranty" applies to products whose warranty period has expired or products whose failure was caused by factors other than defects in maunfacturing, materials, or workmanship. Out of Warranty products may not be capable of being returned to the exact original specifications or dimensions. There is a $50 repair fee on Out of Warranty products. VEX Robotics, Inc. reserves the right to not repair any Out of Warranty products.
- Returns for credit are accepted for a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase. Returns for credit are subject to a 10% Restocking fee.
- All Programming Software purchases are non-refundable.
- To initiate a product return, including warranty or repair, email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and fill out our RMA Form.