Timing Belt Length Calculator
If used correctly, VEXpro timing belts require no tension adjustment once assembled into a drivetrain or other mechanism. Use the West Coast Products center-to-center distance calculator to ensure your robot is properly designed and you know exactly what to order.
- 42T VersaPulley Kit - 0.09 lb
- 42T VersaPulley Slice - 0.03 lb
- 60T VersaPulley Kit - 0.22 lb
- 60T VersaPulley Slice - 0.06 lb
- "Belt vs. Chain Drive Evaluation" by FIRST Robotics Competition Team 234 (link goes to Chief Delphi whitepaper)
- How to Use VEXpro Components with the KOP Drive System (PDF)