3 CIM Ball Shifter Overall Reductions
The VEXpro 3 CIM Ball Shifter provides three different shifter spread options to teams. These options were chosen specifically to serve the needs of FRC designers. When designing an FRC drivetrain, teams typically try to ensure that the robot low-gear can survive a continuous pushing match (with high traction wheels) without tripping breakers. They then choose a high-gear which is "fast" enough to zip around the field, without being uncontrollable or accelerating too slowly.
The three options provided allow teams to find a balance which makes their high gear as fast as they want it, and gives their low gear as much torque they need.
- Kit Contents
- (1) 3 CIM Ball Shifter 3rd Stage Output Plate
- (1) 3 Stage output shaft
- (1) Flanged Bearing - 0.500in (Hex) x 1.125in x 0.313in
- (1) Radial Bearing - 0.500in x 1.125in x 0.313in
- (2) Button Head Screw, 1/4"-20 x .625" Long
- (2) Button Head Screw, 1/4"-20 x 2.750" Long
- (2) WCD 3rd Stage Standoff for #35 Chain
- (2) WCD 3rd Stage Spacer for #35 Chain
- (2) TRUARC 5133 Series, E-50 Retaining Ring
- (1) Clamping Shaft Collar - 1/2" Hex ID