The Falcon 500, powered by Talon FX, is a Brushless Motor co-developed through a collaborative partnership between VEX Robotics and Cross the Road Electronics. This is the same partnership that brought the cutting edge Talon SRX and Victor SPX to the FIRST® Robotics Competition.
It is designed to give teams previously unheard of amounts of power and efficiency, the Falcon 500 reduces size, weight, and common failure points of other motors in the market.
Learn more here.
Additional features include:
- 400W Power @ 40A / 12VDC
- Peak Efficiency of 87%
- Integrated Talon FX Motor Controller
- 14T Splined Output Shaft
- Optional cooling port
- 1.1 lbs, total weight
Note: Due to microchip supply chain delays we are now out of stock for the 2023 season.
- (1) Falcon 500, powered by Talon FX (Falcon Motor Long Shaft pre-installed)
- (6) 1/16" Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- (4) 1/8" Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- (2) 1/4" Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- (1) 3-Wire Retaining Clip
- Housing: Black anodized aluminum
- Shaft: Zinc plated steel
- Spacers: Black ABS
- 1.1 lbs (without wire)
- Battery In: 12V DC
- Free Speed: 6,380 rpm (+/- 10%)
- Free Current: 1.5A
- Maximum Power: 783 W
- Stall Torque: 4.69 N-m (41.51 in-lbs)
- Stall Current: 257A
- Mounting Holes: (6) #10-32 tapped holes on a 2" bolt circle
- Max Voltage: 16V continuous
Click the button next to a file to view it in your browser.
Compatible withFalcon 500 Hardware Kit$2.99
Compatible with20 DP Motor Pinions (16 Choices)As low as $9.99
Compatible withFalcon 500 Shafts
Starting at $6.49
Compatible withVersaPlanetary Motor Couplers
Starting at $3.99
Compatible withFalcon Motor Spacer Pack$9.99