- Displays up to 32 characters of information, including many special symbols.
- The LCD backlight is also controllable from software.
- Connects to VEX PIC Microcontroller using a pair of standard 3-wire extension cables.
- Connects to VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller and VEXpro Microcontrollers using a 4-wire Serial Y-cable.
- Docs & Downloads
- CAD File
- I/O Ports
- (1) RX Port & (1) TX Port
- 0.158 lbs
- Module: 4.5in W x 1.7in L x 0.8in H
- Screen: 2.6in W x 0.63in H, 16 x 2 Character LCD
- Character Size: 0.12in W x 0.22in H
- PIC Microcontroller V0.5: Requires (2) 3-Wire Extension Cables
- VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller: Requires (1) 4-Wire to dual 3-Wire Cable
(Cables are sold separately)