Chassis Kits (3-sizes)
Standard VEX chassis kits include (2) bumpers and (4) rails apiece. The flexibility and variety of design options makes these a great starting point for any mobile robot project.
- Rail mounting locations allow for variable chassis width
- Space between rails is ideal for a protected chain run or gear reduction
- Wheels may be mounted outboard or between the rails for extra support
- Rails sold separately for additional versatility
Note: Chassis sizes are listed by number of VEX holes, (i.e. a 15 x 25 chassis is 15-holes wide x 25-holes long).
- (2) Bumpers
- (4) Rails
- Cold Rolled Steel per ASTM A-1008 CS Type B (approx 40ksi tensile strength)
- Zinc Plated
- 0.046" (1.17mm)
- 15x16 Chassis Kit (Small) - 0.84 lbs
- 25x25 Chassis Kit (Medium) - 1.3 lbs
- 35x35 Chassis Kit (Large) - 1.8 lbs
- 0.182 square (VEX standard)