Standard VEX chassis kits include (2) bumpers and (4) rails apiece. The flexibility and variety of design options makes these a great starting point for any mobile robot project.
- Note: Chassis sizes are listed by number of VEX holes, (i.e. a 15 x 25 chassis is 15-holes wide x 25-holes long).
- Rail mounting locations allow for variable chassis width
- Space between rails is ideal for a protected chain run or gear reduction
- Wheels may be mounted outboard or between the rails for extra support
- "Super" chassis is taller with more vertical mounting locations
- Rails sold separately for additional versatility