The Potentiometer can determine both position and direction of rotation. This measurement can help to understand the position of robot arms or other mechanisms using programming software. Potentiometers are typically used for “limited rotation” applications, such as an arm or lever.
Note: Discontinued. Purchase the Potentiometer V2 instead.
- Measure Angular Position
- 250-Degrees of Adjustment
- Adjustable mounting angle
- (2) Potentiometer
- 1.75" x 1.5"
- 0.04 lbs. (18.1 grams) (one item, no packaging)
- Type: Mechanical Rotation
- Rotation: 250 degrees (measurable)
- Size: Standard VEX 1/8 in shaft
Connect to an analog input.
- Black: Ground
- Red: +5V
- White: Control Signal
- Compatible with all VEX microcontrollers and 3-Wire Extension Cables