Sprockets & Chain
Simply the best way to transfer power over long distances on a VEX EDR robot. Sprockets come in a variety of sizes for different ratio possibilities. Each chain link is also a master link, which allows for quick and painless substitution. The standard Sprocket & Chain Kit is designed to carry moderate loads, while the High Strength Chain & Sprocket Kit is capable of lifting up 50 pounds!
The Sprocket & Chain Kit includes five different sprocket sizes that allow for a variety of ratios, and 4 feet of chain. Great for any application where you need to transfer power across long distances.
- Transfers power effectively over long distances.
- Designed to carry moderate loads.
- Every section of chain is a master link.
- (14) Sprockets in (5) Sizes.
Sprocket & Chain Kit (276-2166)
- (2) 10T Sprockets (.526" diameter)
- (4) 15T Sprockets (.75" diameter)
- (4) 24T Sprockets (1.18" diameter)
- (2) 40T Sprockets (1.93" diameter)
- (2) 48T Sprockets (2.3" diameter)
- (326) Chain Links = 48" (1,219 mm) of chain
- Chain Links Weight - 0.008 lbs/ft (3.63 grams/ft)
1 ft = 80 links
- Chain Length - (326) Chain Links provide approximately 48" of chain
- Master Links - Every link can act as a master link to make chains of any length
- Chain Width - Links are 0.25" Wide
- Mounting Holes - 0.175" diameter
- Compatible with 0.125" Drive Shafts