HTD VersaPulleys (2 choices)
Synchronous timing belts are lighter and more efficient than chain. Once set up, they require no tensioning or adjustment. The HTD profile is ideal for FIRST ® Robotics Competition applications - its deep tooth profile allows it to better handle high reversing loads, such as those found in an FIRST ® Robotics Competition drivetrain. Each year, more and more FIRST ® Robotics Competition teams make the design switch to belts and attain superior performance.
VEXpro VersaPulleys are made from glass-filled nylon and include the VersaKey mounting system for effortless piloting to VEXpro wheels or VersaHubs. They also come disassembled, with the option to add width through the use of additional slices which allows multiple belts on one pulley.
Timing Belt Length Calculator
If used correctly, VEXpro timing belts require no tension adjustment once assembled into a drivetrain or other mechanism. Use the West Coast Products center-to-center distance calculator to ensure your robot is properly designed and you know exactly what to order.
42T x 18mm Wide VersaPulley Kit (HTD 5mm, VersaKeys) [217-3199]
- (2) 42T, 18mm wide Pulley End With Flange
- (1) 42T, 18mm wide Pulley Slice
60T x 18mm Wide VersaPulley Kit (HTD 5mm, VersaKeys) [217-3200]
- (2) 60T, 18mm wide Pulley End With Flange
- (1) 60T, 18mm wide Pulley Slice
42T x 7mm Wide VersaPulley Slice (HTD 5mm, VersaKeys) [217-3248]
- (1) 42T, 7mm wide Pulley Slice
60T x 7mm Wide VersaPulley Slice (HTD 5mm, VersaKeys) [217-3249]
- (1) 60T, 7mm wide Pulley Slice
- How to Use VEXpro Components with the KOP Drive System
- "Belt vs. Chain Drive Evaluation" by FIRST Robotics Competition Team 234 (link goes to Chief Delphi whitepaper)
- Glass-filled Nylon
- 42T x 18mm Wide VersaPulley Kit (HTD 5mm, VersaKeys) (217-3199) - 0.1 lb
- 60T x 7mm Wide VersaPulley Slice (HTD 5mm, VersaKeys) (217-3249) - 0.06 lb
Click the button next to a file to view it in your browser.