Single Speed, Single Reduction Gearbox
Three Motor Pinions + One Cluster Gear + One Stage + AGMA 11 quality gears + Teflon Infused Ceramic Coating = The Highest Efficiency available to FIRST ® Robotics Competition teams!
Less moving parts, less complexity. Get all the reduction you need in one stage using the VEXpro 64-tooth, 72-tooth, or 84-tooth gears.
- Ratios: 5.33:1, 6:1, 7:1
- Designed for use with up to 3 motors
- AGMA 11 quality gears with teflon infused ceramic coating
- (3) 12t CIM Motor Gear (Steel) w/ Mounting Hardware
- (1) Drive Gear (64, 72, or 84 tooth)
- (1) 1/2" Hex Output Shaft
- (2) Bearings
- (2) Gearbox Plates w/ Mounting Flanges
- (All) Required Assembly Hardware
- Gears: 7075 T6 Aluminum with teflon infused ceramic coating
- Shafts: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- CIM Input Gear: 4140 Steel
- Single Speed, Single Reduction Gearbox (64/12, 3 Motor) (217-2745): 1.0 lbs
- Single Speed, Single Reduction Gearbox (72/12, 3 Motor) (217-2748): 1.2 lbs
- Single Speed, Single Reduction Gearbox (84/12, 3 Motor) (217-2752): 1.6 lbs
Inputs: Up to three CIM-style motors
Output Shaft: 1/2" HEX
64/12 = 5.33:1
72/12 = 6:1
84/12 = 7:1
VEXpro gears require lubrication. We recommend white lithium grease.
Click the button next to a file to view it in your browser.