The VEXnet System Bundle contains everything you need to get started controlling a VEX robot using the VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller.
- (1) VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller
- (1) VEXnet Joystick
- (2) VEXnet Key 2.0
- (1) VEXnet Backup Battery Holder
- (1) USB A-A Cable
The VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller coordinates the flow of information and power on the robot. All other electronic system components must interface to the Microcontroller.
- STMicroelectronics ARM® Cortex® M3 user processor
- (8) Standard 3-wire Motor ports
- (2) 2-wire Motor ports
- More than 20 sensor inputs and outputs
- Programmable with easyC v4 or ROBOTC for VEX Robotics v4.x
Starting at: $29.99
It might be hard to drive your robot without a controller. The VEXnet Joystick allows a human operator to control their robot in real time. Similar to many video game controllers, the VEXnet Joystick features 8 face buttons, as well as 4 "trigger" buttons.
The VEXnet Key 2.0 provides wireless communication between VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller and VEXnet Joysticks. This key utilizes the new VEXnet 2.0 communication protocol over a custom 2.4 GHz data radio.
- Works with the VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller
- Uses VEXnet 2.0 communication protocol over 2.4 GHz data radio
- Rubber fins help retain key once installed
Plug a VEXnet Joystick into a Partner Joystick for advanced robot control. The VEX Robotics Competition allows two drivers per team on the field using this setup.
- Connects the VEXnet Joystick to a Partner Joystick.
- 18" long unextended. 12 feet long stretched.
Use the VEX Power Expander to add a secondary power source for four of the PWM outputs on the VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller.
- Attach a 2nd battery to your robot
- Power up to four (4) Motors or Servos
- Reduce motor load on primary battery
- Run your robot for longer!
Out of Stock; Backorder will Ship No Sooner than November 5th
Avoid obstacles and measure distances with the ultrasonic range finder. Device emits a high-frequency sound wave that alerts the robot to things in its path.
- Measure distances from 1.5in to 115in
- Detect obstacles using high frequency sound waves
Discontinued. Available while supplies last.
Ruggedized bumpers allow the switch to be triggered by large impacts without sustaining damage, such as when a robot bumps into a wall.
- Provide feedback to microcontroller as events "happen"
- Rugged bumpers allow switch to be triggered without damage
- Useful as a trigger in a variety of applications
- Functionality is pre-programmed in the VEX Microcontroller
These wire retaining clips are upgrades for the standard microcontroller clips and are designed to secure wires in a competitive robotics environment.
- (3) clips included.
- Zip-tie wires into place to ensure secure connections.
- Zip-ties not included.
These switches are great for signaling when a robot arm has reached the top or bottom of its motion.
- Bendable sheet metal switch "arm" is very versatile
- Useful as a trigger in a variety of applications
- Functionality is pre-programmed in the VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller
Measures accelerations on three axes simultaneously. By measuring the acceleration of the robot, one can calculate the velocity of the robot or the distance this robot has traveled. Accelerometers are also great for detecting collisions and determining if the robot is stopped or moving.
- Three Axis Accelerometer
- Selectable sensitivity via jumper: ±2g and ±6g
- LED indicated power and proper connection
Enhances autonomous movement and feedback from a VEX robot by detecting a robot’s rotation from its origin on a single axis.
- Single-axis gyroscopic sensor
- Detects a rotation of up to + / - 1000 degrees per second
- Connects to analog inputs on VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller
The Programming Hardware Kit provides a connection between your PC and a VEX microcontroller. When used with the VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller, the programming cable allows the user to monitor sensor values, perform live debugging of the code, and execute wireless downloads between the microcontroller & PC.
- (1) Programming Module
- (1) USB A-A Cable 6 ft.
- (1) RJ12 6-pin cable 3 ft.
This 12" battery extension cable allows for greater flexibility in robot design. Now you can design a battery compartment into your robot regardless of where the microcontroller is mounted.
- Designed for either of the VEX 7.2V Robot Batteries
- Mounting plate makes a permanent battery fixture easy
The VEXnet Backup Battery allows you to mount and connect (1) 9V battery. This battery keep VEXnet alive when the main battery fails.
- Works with the VEXnet Upgrade
- Works with the VEX Cortex Microcontroller.
- Works with the VEX ARM9 Microcontroller.
Turn night into day with this powerful 4-LED flashlight. It draws power directly from the VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller. Switch it on, and see in the dark. Easy to mount up off your robot using the included threaded standoffs.
- No Batteries Required
- On/Off Switch Control
- Receives Power from a VEX Motor Port