This iteration of the Victor Motor Controller line features completely overhauled internals from its predecessor and an innovative case less than half the size of previous models.
- Sealed enclosure prevents debris from getting inside
- Convenient one-touch Brake / Coast Calibration button
- Compact, lightweight package is ideal for competitive robotics
The Kitbot chassis was designed in 2005 to provide FRC teams with a simple reliable drivetrain design, which emphasizes versatility and configurability. It has many adjustment options, and can be constructed in numerous size and orientation configurations.
- All pieces sold individually
- 5052-H34 Aluminum
Spike is a 20 Amp, H-Bridge Relay Module that is small enough to be remotely mounted almost anywhere on your robot. Spike is designed for driving small motors in forward, reverse, or stop (brake).
- Ideal for 2 independent solenoids, light, pumps.
- Design will accept auto-resetting circuit breaker.
- Compact design.