Modular planetary gearbox system designed to give teams the versatility they need to create almost any gear ratio they need. The easiest way to put power where you need it in your design.
- Compatible with the AndyMark NeveRest Motor (AM-3104)
- 4 output shaft options make integration easy
- Six different planetary stages provide dozens of gearing options from 3:1 to 100:1
VEXpro Sprockets are custom manufactured out of high strength aluminum, black anodizedanodised for superior performance.
- Plate sprockets are 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hub sprockets are 7075-T6 aluminum
- Number of teeth laser engraved on each sprocket
Starting at: $6.49
Synchronous timing belts require no tension adjustments, are lighter, and have a higher level of efficiency than chain. The 5mm HTD profile is perfect for FIRST ® Tech Challenge applications - its deep tooth profile allows it to better handle high reversing loads, such as those found in an FTC drivetrain.
VEXpro belts are fabricated using industry leading timing belt methods. The neoprene body insulates against grease or other wear & tear, and fiberglass tensile cords provide increased strength, flex life, and resistance to elongation.
- 9mm width
- 5mm pitch
Assortment of gears made from 7075-T6 with a teflon infused ceramic coating or 4140 Steel.
- 3/8" hex bores for use on hex shafts
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum with a teflon infused ceramic coating or 4140 Steel with a black nitride finish
- Overall width 0.500"
Starting at: $2.99
VEXpro VersaHubs provide frustration-free torque transfer between wheels, gears, sprockets, and shafts.
VersaHubs include the innovative VersaKey mounting system -- VersaKeys transfer torque between coaxial items, and also ensure everything is piloted correctly.
VEXpro Traction Wheels are designed to be the ultimate in versatility and performance. These wheels include the VEXpro VersaKey mounting system, which ensures every sprocket, hub, and gear are perfectly piloted -- no more wobbly sprockets!
- Ships assembled in 1" configuration
- Includes hardware for 1.5” and 2” wide configurations
- Customize with VEXpro Tread
Starting at: $17.99
Omni-Directional wheels roll forward like normal wheels, but slide sideways with almost no friction (no skidding during turns). Use these wheels to make your robot turn smoothly or build a holonomic drivetrain.
- Glass-filled Nylon Body
- Compatible with VersaHubs
- Custom rollers for each wheel ensure a round wheel and smooth ride.
Ships fully assembled.
Colson Performa wheels are some of the most widely used and recognizable wheels in large-scale competition robotics. Originally designed for industrial material handling applications, their ideal balance of traction and durability make them a natural fit for our uniquely demanding environment.
When VEX Robotics engineers combined their experience on the playing field with Colson Caster's top wheel designers, the result was simple and effective: light-weight VEXpro hex hubs molded directly into the same Colson molds that teams have been using for years.
- Durable, high-traction wheels
- Wide variety of sizes fit in any application
- Integrated plastic hex hubs
Starting at: $5.99
VersaWheels offer superior traction performance while maintaining an accessible price point. The integrated VersaKey pattern allows for the mounting of sprockets or gears on each side of the wheel without additional VersaHubs. VersaWheel DTs come with an optional 1/2" hex bore, which allows for direct-drive of the wheel without any additional hub.
The VersaWheel DT's feature an all-new split diamond tread pattern for additional performance and wear-resistance through even the toughest competition.
- VersaWheel DT's feature a diamond tread pattern for greater wear resistance
Starting at: $29.98
Mecanum wheels allow savvy robot designers to create drivetrains capable of moving in any direction using a standard chassis shape. Simply power each wheel with a different motor and change the directions the wheels spin to get your robot to move in different directions!
- Glass-filled Nylon Body, ABS-PC Roller Mounts, Rubber Rollers
- Compatible with VersaHubs
- Custom rollers for each wheel ensure a round wheel and smooth ride
Starting at: $9.99
Defense may not always win championships, but being able to move does. Put some power on the floor with our large variety of wheel options available for builders. Omni-Directional or Mecanum Wheels are great for quick, lateral movements. Need more power? Traction Wheels offer great pushing ability and are designed for optimal grip on soft surfaces like the foam tiles used in the FIRST Tech Challenge.
We heard you like shaft options, so we gave you another. The 1/4" square shafts are compatible with most VEX EDR wheels and gears. They provide enough torque transfer to handle most FTC applications and are small enough that you can still design them into your robot instead of designing your robot around them.
Use this tank tread to build robot tracks which can overcome tough terrain, or build a conveyor belt for scooping up objects.
- Climb over obstacles and traverse tough terrain.
- Drive through sandy or soft spongy surfaces.
- Can be used for a robot conveyor belt.
- Every section is a master link, create treads of any length.
These upgrade links should be useful to designers wishing to create more advanced mechanisms utilizing the tank tread.
- Different Tread-Links Increase Functionality.
- Get High-Traction on Smooth Surfaces.
- Compatible with Tank Tread Kit, High Strength Chain & Sprockets.
This kit provides the ability to implement a winch and pulley system and create block and tackle mechanisms to utilizeutilise mechanical advantage.
- Lift, lower, hang, drag and more.
- Configurable for many applications.
- Ratchet and Pawl can be engaged to prevent back driving.