Starting at: $4.99
Smaller black Zip Ties are used to hold together and manage cables, band rubber chords, or attach to rollers or tank tread to assist an intake mechanism. 1/10" wide x 4" long with a rating of 18lbs.
Larger black Zip Ties are used to tie larger objects to metal or attach to rollers to assist an intake. 11 inches long with a rating of 30lbs.
VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® can be used to attach a light weight object. This Wrap comes with Hook on one side and Loop on the other so that it attaches back to itself for a secure closure.
- Attach a light weight object.
- Hook on one side and Loop on the other.
- Attaches back to itself.
This adhesive VELCRO® Brand product has an adhesive backing so it can be attached directly to metal to hold a light weight object like a battery, create a trap door, or build a detachable part.
- Adhesive backing.
- Attach a light object like a battery.
- Build a trap door or a detachable part.
Great for quickly mounting objects. Wrap the Cinch Strap around the object you want mounted, loop it through the buckle, and then back onto itself for a secure hold using VELCRO® brand hook and loop fastener. The buckle allows the user to "cinch" the strap tight around the application.
- Quickly mount an object
- Adjustable and reusable
- Secure holding circumference approximately 4 to 7 inches
This VEX Tubing can stretch more than 4 times its length and still spring back to its original shape. VEX Latex Tubing is great for any application on a VEX robot requiring spring loading.
- Sold in two 5' lengths.
- 53A durometer Latex.
- Great for heavy lifting.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction. In the event of an allergic situation, consult your doctor immediately.
Ships in 4 Weeks
The official VEX Robotics Competition Field is setup on a foam surface, with a sheet-metal and polycarbonate perimeter frame.
- Metal frame structure for the VEX Robotics Competition field perimeter.
- Includes ALL parts required for frame assembly. (includes polycarbonate)
- Does NOT include Floor Tiles or Electronics.
Use the Robotics Engineering Notebook to document the design, construction, and iteration of a classroom or competition robot.
- (130) Blank Entry pages
- 3-hole drilled for binder storage
- Commonly used formulas and rulers available for easy reference