Starting at: $9.99
Out of stock
VEXpro offers two types of pneumatic fittings to provide a lightweight, simple solution when designing robots. All of these fittings have a lightweight plastic body. The NPT threads are made from a nickel plated brass and come with thread sealer pre-applied. This is great for teams since they won’t have to struggle to apply teflon tape the first time they use a fitting.
The VEXpro Pneumatic Tubing Cutter has a deeper "V" groove for hose, making it easier to create straight cuts over other tube cutters on the market.
The Pneumatic Control Module from Cross the Road Electronics provides an easy all-in-one interface for pneumatic components.
- Includes compressor control (replaces a Spike H-Bridge Relay)
- All commands run through CAN Bus
- Designed to work with the roboRIO FIRST ® Robotics Competition control system
Starting at: $2.99
Solenoids and manifold bases designed for use with pneumatic systems on FRC and other large scale robots.
- 12V solenoid valve includes connectors and wires
- 4 different manifold sizes available
- Base mounts include input fittings
Replacement Pancake Pneumatic Cylinder, 3/4" Bore, 1/2" Travel that is used in VEXpro Ball Shifters.