Drive in a Day
Starting at: $19.99
During the 2014 VEXpro Build Blitz, Team JVN designed a configurable drive base system that produces lightweight, affordable, and robust sheet metal drivetrains. With a 0.5" pitch and a wide variety of mounting holes for motors, gearboxes, and bearings, teams can use the 2014 Drive in a Day to build the drivetrain that's right for them.
- Supports 4WD or 6WD (with 1/8" drop center)
- Optional Cross Rail can be used for a 5-wheel H-drive
- Fits 3.25" or 4" wheels (Omni, Mecanum, or Traction wheels)
- Natively mounts most VEXpro gearboxes
- Mounts CIM-style motors directly to the side rails for a clean and efficient single reduction
On Sunday, January 6, the VEXpro team designed, prototyped and built a robot chassis and drivetrain intended for use by FRC teams in the 2013 game, Ultimate Ascent.
- 0.125" thick 5052-H32 Aluminum
- Frame Dimensions: 23.5" x 31.5"
- Chassis Kit Weight: 6.83 lbs (metal only)
- Supports 4WD, 6WD, 8WD
- Compatible with 4” and 6” wheels