IQ Robot Battery (Li-Ion, 2000 mAh)
Out of stock
The IQ Robot Battery powers the IQ Robot Brain.
- 7.2v 2,000 mAh Lithium Ion
- Built-in charge indicator lights
- USB-C Charging. Requires a USB power adapter and a USB-C cable.
- Charge time is approximately two hours
- The IQ Robot Battery Li-ion 2,000 mAh (2nd generation) works with both IQ Robot Brains (1st and 2nd generation).
- The IQ Robot Battery Li-ion 2,000 mAh (2nd generation) will NOT work with the original Robot Battery Charger (228-2743). The Battery will not be damaged if it is plugged in, and it will not charge. Use a USB power adapter and USB-C cable to charge this battery.