Tank Tread Kit
This kit contains over five feet of tank tread. Use this tank tread to build robot tracks which can overcome tough terrain, or build a conveyor belt for scooping up objects.The Tank Tread Upgrade Kit contains soft rubber pads for increased traction and fins to aid conveyor belt mechanisms.
- Climb over obstacles.
- Traverse tough terrain.
- Drive through sandy or soft spongy surfaces.
- Can be used for a robot conveyor belt.
- Every section is a master link, create treads of any length.
- (170) Tread Links
- (4) Tank tread drive/idler wheels
- (4) Double Bogie wheel assemblies
- (2) Single Bogie wheel assemblies
- (12) 8-32 x 1" Bogie wheel support screws
- (12) Keps nuts
How to Decide on a Robot Claw
How to Decide on an Assembly to Throw Game Objects
Wheel Diameter: 2.375" (60.3mm),br>
Length: 170 Links = 65.5" (1664mm) when laid in one continuous flat section
Drive/idler wheels: 0.038 lbs each
Double Bogie: 0.078 lbs each
Single Bogie: 0.040 lbs each