Any Educator can teach Coding with VEX and PD+
- Start with a Classroom Bundle
- Educators get the support they need
- Students start coding early
Learners can code the 123 robot using touch to control movements and sounds. They learn sequences, logic and problem solving.Learn more >
Coder and Coder Cards
Learners progress to using coding Cards and the VEX Coder to control the 123 robot. They learn real programming away from tablets and computers.Learn more >
Learners use VEXcode with Drag & Drop blocks to code the 123 robot. Available for tablets, Chromebooks, Mac and Windows. Powered by Scratch 3.Learn more >
Robot Play Spaces Reinvented
From floor to table, set up the 123 field in any area for maximum engagement and controlled play spaces.
Which 123 is right for you?
123 Education Kit
One 123 Robot, Coder and Cards
$119Buy Now / Quote
123 Classroom Bundles
For 12, 24 or 36 students. 123 Robots, Coders and cards. Plus cases, fields, charging and more...
Starting at $899Buy Now / Quote
Kits and Bundles include Coding Software (VEXcode), Curriculum (STEM Labs) and the STEM Library.
STEM Labs - Curriculum
- Standards-aligned educational curriculum
- Getting Started guides
- Project-based learning activities
- Instructional support in every lesson
- Facilitation guides, rubrics, and more
- Thousands of articles on STEM and VEX
- Getting started
- Robot design and engineering
- Coding tips and techniques
- STEM fundamentals
- All online at help.vex.com