VEX 123 Classroom Bundles
VEX 123 is an interactive, programmable robot that takes Computer Science and Computational Thinking off of the screen and brings them to life for Pre-K through 3rd Grade students.
Learn more about VEX 123 >
Classrooms Done Right
Classroom Bundles are the perfect solution for individual classrooms. They can also be shared between two to six classrooms throughout the school year. The bundles contain everything teachers need to get started and succeed.
Our latest research-backed educational solution is called STEM Labs. These lessons and activities can be utilized in sequential order to create unique, extended learning experiences. STEM Labs promote collaboration and exploratory learning.
Coding Three Ways
The 123 Robot can be programmed in three uniquely engaging ways:
- Create sequences using the touch-sensitive buttons on the Robot.
- Insert physical coding cards on the revolutionary VEX Coder, to download programs wirelessly to the Robot - no screens needed!
- Unlock the full power of your 123 Robot with VEXcode 123, available at launch for iPads, Android Tablets, Chromebook, Mac and PC.
|Bundle Size||Small Classroom||Classroom||Large Classroom|
|Number of Students||12||24||36|
|Robots (equal color distribution)||6||12||18|
|Coders with Batteries||6||12||18|
|Coder Cards (50-pack)||7||14||21|
|Fields (4 tiles, 8 walls)||3||6||9|
|Carrying Cases for everything||1||2||3|
|Charging Stations, AC Adapters||1||2||3|
|Coder Card Storage Boxes||1||2||3|
|Robot Arts Rings||6||12||18|
123 Classroom Bundle for 12 Students
(6) 123 Robots (Includes 2 red, 2 green & 2 blue)
(6) 123 Coders
(7) 123 Coder Cards (50-pack)
(3) 123 Fields (Includes 4 field tiles and 8 field walls)
(1) 123 Robot 6-Port USB Charge Case
(1) 123 Coder Storage Case
(1) 123 Tote Bag
(1) 123 Coder Cards Storage Box
(6) 123 Robot Art Rings
(12) AAA Batteries for 123 Coders
(1) 1-Port USB Charger (3A)
Coder Cards Poster (English)
Coder Cards Poster (Spanish)
Coder Cards Poster (Chinese)
Coder Cards Poster (French)
Coder Cards Poster (Korean)