Any Educator can teach Coding with VEX and PD+
- Start with a Classroom Bundle
- Educators get the support they need
- Students start coding early
Build and Code a Robot in Minutes
Meet VEX GO. An affordable construction system that teaches the fundamentals of STEM through fun, hands-on activities that help young students perceive coding and engineering in a fun and positive way!
VEX GO activities encourage all students to participate.
VEX GO provides new ways to create and cooperate.
VEX GO unlocks a students' imagination with possibilities.
Organization that stays organized
Color-coded parts and VEX GO storage help teachers stay organized while their students are learning.
VEX GO Competition Kit
- Four competitions in one kit
- Ocean Science Exploration
- City Technology Rebuild
- Village Engineering Construction
- Mars Math Expedition
- Field size is 3' x 6'
- Great for classroom, school and districts
STEM Labs - Curriculum
- Standards-aligned educational curriculum
- Getting Started guides
- Project-based learning activities
- Instructional support in every lesson
- Facilitation guides, rubrics, and more
- STEM expertise that evolves with you
- Connect with experts on STEM pedagogy
- Ever-growing collection of educational videos on how to effectively teach STEM
- Monthly webinars on STEM education
- News and articles about STEM education
- Learn more >
- Thousands of articles on STEM and VEX
- Getting started
- Robot design and engineering
- Coding tips and techniques
- STEM fundamentals
- All online at help.vex.com