IQ Robot Brain (2nd Generation)
The IQ Robot Brain is the heart of every VEX IQ robot. Students and teachers can run programs and get important feedback in real-time. Smart Ports automatically detect the type of connected device and handle motors and sensors interchangeably. The IQ Robot Brain also updates sensors and the controller automatically.
Other features include:
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 Radio
- Built-in 6-Axis Gyro/Accelerometer
- Color screen with multi-lingual support
- Dashboards provide real-time diagnostics
- 12 Smart Ports
- Programmable with VEXcode IQ in Blocks, C++ and Python
- Download code wirelessly with the IQ Controller (2nd generation)
- MicroSD slot for storage and datalogging
The IQ Robot Brain (2nd generation) is compatible with all VEX IQ branded electronics except the modular radios like the Smart Radio. This incompatibility is because the IQ Robot Brain (2nd generation) has the radio built in.