Hex Nut Retainers
Assembling a VEX robot just got easier with our Hex Nut Retainers. With a center hole sized to securely fit a Hex Nut, a #8-32 screw can be tightened without the need for a wrench or pliers.
When mounted, they provide multiple points of contact on structural components for stability.
- How to Design a Chassis
- How to Decide on Which Fastener
- How to Decide on a Manipulator
- How to Decide on a Robot Claw
- How to Decide on an Assembly to Throw Game Objects
- How to Decide on a Robot Lift System
- How to Decide on a Robot Arm
- How to Decide on a Passive Manipulator
- Understanding Standoff vs Hex Nut Retainers
- How to Use the 1 Post Hex Nut Retainer with a Bearing Flat
- How to Use the 1 Post Hex Nut Retainer
- How to Use the 4 Post Hex Nut Retainer
Click the button next to a file to view it in your browser.
- Compatible with all VEX #8-32 screws and Hex Nuts (275-1028)
Note: Hex Nut Retainers are not compatible with VEX EXP Low Profile Nuts.