TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRE-PRODUCTION ORDERS
Overview. We are offering on a Pre-Order basis, the new v5 Control System components (“Product”). When you place a Pre-Order you agree that at the point of submitting the Pre-Order, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Pre-Production Purchase Orders (“Pre-Production Terms”), together with the general Policies regarding ordering and warranty available on our website (the “General Terms” and together with the Pre-Production Terms, the “Terms”). To the extent there is an actual conflict between these Pre-Production Terms and the General Terms, these Pre-Production Terms shall govern.
Our website will include the details of the Product you have Pre-Ordered and the price of the Products (including any taxes and delivery costs). Prior to confirming your Pre-Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Pre-Order, which you will be able to amend before confirming.
Ordering. By placing an order, you represent to us that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are legally competent to enter into and agree to these Terms.
In order to secure your order in our ordering queue, you must create an account on our system, elect the pricing and payment method, provide your payment and shipping information and make an immediate payment. We reserve the right to reject or cancel your order for any reason. If we do so, we will refund your payment by the same payment method with which you used to make it.
All Pre-Order prices are in United States Dollars, unless otherwise stated. Applicable taxes and delivery costs will be applied to the purchase price. Acceptable methods of payment are set forth on our website.
- Delivery; Estimated Date of Arrival. Products are not yet manufactured. Production of Products on Pre-Order is scheduled to be completed and ready for shipment in the month of August. However, you agree and understand that there may be delays beyond our control. You hereby accept that currently we are not able to commit to a fixed shipping or delivery date and you will be notified of updates to the same in due course. In the event that a delay arises for any reason, foreseen or unforeseen, and the estimated shipment and/or release dates for the Product are not met, we will not be responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay or cancellation of the Product, and we will not be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays or cancellations.
- Cancellation and Refund of Deposit. Pre-Orders may be cancelled on or before the date that is 30 days of placing the Pre-Order and payment of your deposit by contacting us at by email at email@example.com or by signing into your account through our website and following the order cancellation instructions. Any cancellation received by us after such 30-day period shall result in a loss of your deposit and a cancellation of your order. In the event of a timely cancellation, we will refund the full amount of the amount paid at the time of placing the Pre-Order and you will not be responsible for completing the purchase. In addition, if we cannot deliver the Products you Pre-Ordered, you will receive an email from us at your registered email address informing you that your Pre-Order has been cancelled and we will refund the total Pre-Order payment you have made in accordance with the rules of our payment processor.
- Customs, Duties and Taxes. The customs office of the destination country may impose customs fees, import duties, taxes, and other charges to your international order where applicable. These additional charges required for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient. When your order arrives at customs either our shipper or the customs office will contact you directly to arrange for the payment of any charges that may be due. Please contact your local customs office for further details.
- No Warranty or Representation. You expressly acknowledge and understand that the Products are not yet manufactured and we make no representations or warranties that we will ship a Product. In the event of any failure to deliver a Product, refunds will be offered as described in Section 4, subject to the limitations set forth in Section 4, and this shall be your only remedy for non-delivery.
- These Terms are subject to change without prior notice.