A STEM Education Revolution
By the time they reach high school, most students have already decided whetheror not they think science and math are "cool".
The world needs more problem-solving leaders, which means that we need more students excited about STEM topics. If students aren’t given the opportunity to learn at an early age how much fun engineering can be, how will they know if it’s something that interests them?
VEX IQ is a robotics platform designed to transform the STEM learning paradigm for young students and their teachers (grades 4-8). When students have the ability to jump right in and snap robots together using this intuitive tool-less system, it can unlock a curiosity and a passion that will stay with them for life.
A system designed for educators
Our teacher-devloped programs help you easily integrate STEM into your classroom. Try starting with our FREE STEM Labs today!
- All curriculum options are mapped to national education standards
- Hands-on, project based lessons teach the engineering process in a uniquely engaging way
- Flexible lesson plans can be adapted to meet the level of students' abilities
Learn more about VEX IQ in Education
Experience the thrill of competition
Put classroom concepts to the test in a global engineering challenge and watch as students take learning into their own hands.
- Hundreds of competition events held annually around the world
- Experiencing STEM in a competitive context increases student engagement and makes lessons feel more "real"
- Beyond robotics, students learn lifelong skills in teamwork, leadership, communications, and more