V5 Robot Brain
Everything starts with the V5 Robot Brain. Students and teachers can now run programs, troubleshoot their robot and get important feedback in real-time. Smart Ports automatically detect the type of connected device and handle motors and sensors interchangeably.
Other features include:
- 4.25” full color touch-screen
- Dashboards provide real-time diagnostics
- 21 Smart Ports
- Eight 3-Wire ports for analog and digital sensors
- Download programs wirelessly
- Programmable with VEXcode
1. A Field-programmable gate array (FPGA) is an electronic component used to build reconfigurable digital circuits. The V5 Brain uses the FPGA for touch screen inputs, screen layering, 60 Hz screen refreshing, timers, and the 21 smart ports.
- (1) V5 Robot Brain
- (1) Magnetic Screen Protector
- (1) V5 Power Cable
- (2) Attachment Flanges (Long)
- (2) Attachment Flanges (Short)
V5 Robot Brain (276-4810)
V5 Robot Brain Screen Protector (276-4810-030)
V5 Robot Brain Mounting Flange (Long) (276-4810-003)
V5 Robot Brain Mounting Flange (Short) (276-4810-002)
Download All Files
Click the button next to a file to view it in your browser.